The Emakina symbol was created in 1991. At that time the emblem was a stylisation of the letters E and M from Ex Machina. The analogical curves of the ogives developed into more digital squares when in 2001 Ex Machina merged with Emalaya to give birth
Today the three horizontal and vertical hyphens also symbolise the combination of the three elements (BUSINESS, CREATIVITY and TECHNOLOGY) that make up our DNA.
- Never play with our logo as a graphical element.
- Never use our logo as a bullet point or bar chart.
- Never use our logo as a texture or an illustration.
According to our legal department, we cannot force you to tattoo the Emakina word in the back of your neck. This doesn’t mean that you can just play with it as you please.
The word Emakina is written in a specially designed typography. Do not try to replace it with another similar typography, always use the original vector files.
- In a sentence, write 'Emakina' with a capital 'e' and lowercase 'makina'.
- Never play with the capitalization in our brand name.
- Never write 'emakina', 'eMakina' or 'e-makina'.
Always leave an empty area around our logo - stop smothering it, our logo has claustrophobia issues.
The empty area is measured with the width (X) of the Emakina’s symbol.
Our logo is proud and always stands up straight.
Don’t put him to sleep!
- Don’t stretch or distort the logo.
- Don’t rotate the logo.
- Don’t do disgusting things.
- Don't use a pattern or an image over the logo.