Our graphic pattern is based on Emakina’s logo and proportions. Check out how we applied it on print material.
- Respect its size and proportions.
- Use the surface pattern for covers (eg. on the back of a business card, a back-cover or an inside cover).
- When empty space is needed for content, use the corner 'virus' patterns.
Faithful to our digital native identity, even when we see the natural world, we tend to enhance it with elements of the virtual world we partly live in. Our universe revolves around the digital reality, at the border of both virtual and natural worlds...
Here’s an example of how you can photoshop your way into Emakination from a basic stock picture.
- Download Nicolas Borgis
- Download David Bredael
- Download Karim Chouikri
- Download Frederic Desonnay
- Download Manuel Diaz
- Download Pierre Gatz
- Download Arnaud Grobet
- Download Gerhard Handler
- Download Brice Le Blévennec
- Download Brice Le Blévennec & Karim Chouikri
- Download Pierre Polet
- Download Geert Rietbergen
- Download Sjoerd van Gelderen
- Download Seth van der Maas
- Download Joel Wahlström
- Download Thierry Willer
- Download Murat Yoldas Ertugrul